Australian Subsurface specialises in the following:
- Locating reinforcement in concrete
- Post-Tension Cable locating and mapping
- Conduit locating (using both GPR and EMF locator)
- Concrete inspection – locating metallic and non-metallic targets in walls, floors, ceilings etc.
- Structure inspection – bridges, monuments, walls, towers, tunnels, balconies, garages, decks
- Measuring slab thickness
- Void location
- Concrete Slab on grade GPR Survey
- 3 Dimensional scanning
- Concrete X-ray using GPR prior to core-drilling
Whether you want to core a hole in a concrete slab, assess structural integrity or test slab thickness, Australian Subsurface can help you avoid reinforcement, post-tension cables electrical conduits and anything else hidden within concrete. Our professional GPR Technicians are trained to handle a wide variety of residential and commercial Concrete issues.
Australian Subsurface offers a full array of commercial services:
- Best in the industry, detailed scanning reports with post processed images are provided within 72 hours of scanning.
- We only use the best technology available in the market for accurate target location.
- Hourly, day rate and contract rates are available.
- We are available to work regular hours as well as after hours and weekends with prior scheduling..
- Last, but not the least, for peace of mind, knowing that you are well-informed with our scanned information prior to drilling or cutting concrete.